Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Creationism of Hugh Ross and Reasons To Believe - Overview

I realize that I haven't posted anything for a number of months.  Between work and family time, there isn't a whole lot of time during the week to do much studying on creationism and evolution topics.  Therefore, it takes a while to address topics.

My latest endeavor has been to read a number of books by Hugh Ross and Reasons to Believe.  For quite a while, I've been meaning to take a closer look at what they profess.  The next seven blogs (below) are from a recent paper that I wrote and are an attempt to give a general overview of that very thing.  As I mention in some of the footnotes, there are several topics, mostly theological in nature, that I intend to look at more closely in future blogs.  In fact, some of these assertions I have seen used, not only by Hugh Ross, but also by some young earth creationists as well.